Birthday Suprise!

Friday, September 14, 2012

For my birthday, Ricky organized a big surprise several weeks in advance. I was at work for my birthday, which wasn't that bad because I had a 4 day weekend starting the very next day. My boss walked into my office at 3 pm telling me I needed to leave by 3:30 and pick Ricky up at work right away. I had no idea what was going on. Turns out Ricky had secretly planned this....



Yup! Tickets to the pre-season game that night against the Raiders (which also happens to be my favorite match up!) It was awesome. He even planned ahead and brought me jeans and my jersey. The seats were awesome, and I was totally surprised, which doesn't happen very often cause I am nosey :-)


The Seahawks killed the Raiders. I mean slaughtered them and then used their jerseys to clean up the mess afterwards. It was amazing. One of the best birthday surprises ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS