Workout Wednesday

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I adore Skinny Meg. She's hilarious, down to earth, shares my love of all things chevron (the pattern not the gas station!), and is very motivational. She's lost a ton of weight on her own and has guns for days. Seriously, I have total arm envy, but she works hard for those pythons!  Anyways, enough fan-girling for the moment! She hosts a link up party every Wednesday called Workout Wednesday. 


I decided this week I would participate! I do not claim to have come up with these 5 quicky workouts - I found them on Pinterest (isn't everything on Pinterest?) and it looks like the workouts came from BackonPointe.tumblr.com


Try any of these when you first get out of bed in the morning and I guarantee your booty will be a burnin'!



     

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Just popping over from the linkup - nice to meet you! I get A LOT of my workouts from Pinterest! I need to mix things up so it's a great resource and I honestly do this same one you have, ha! Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn! Thanks for checking out my blog!!!!
    Isn't Pinterest amazing?
    I am also following your blog now and will look forward to reading about your journey too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessica! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! It's just a fun little way to recognize some of our favorite bloggers. Happy Friday!

    Go to http://www.prettystrongmedicine.com/2013/05/what-heck-is-liebster.html for more details!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS