What a World.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

In light of what is going on around the world, I have to look at my husband, family, and friends and realize I am truly blessed. I got to work this morning and read all about the newest earthquake (7.4 in case anyone hasn't heard) and tsunami warning that has just been issued for the very part of Japan that was demolished just a month ago. I have now heard about the large earthquake in Mexico today, as well as the shooting in Brazil. I could make this blog about everything bad that is going on in the world right now and run out of space to type.  

I have to remember to count my blessings while I still have them. At any moment something could happen to me or god forbid my husband, family, friends, or anyone for that matter. None of us know what the future holds and we sure as heck don't know when our number is up. I am going to try my hardest to live in the moment. I get caught up so easily in my day to day life figuring there will always be a tomorrow. With everything going on around the world, I have no idea if any of us will actually have a tomorrow. There are so many things far beyond our control. I don't know if I believe that the world is going to end December 12, but if it does, I want to be able to know I lived my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS