Memorial Weekend

Monday, May 27, 2013

This weekend was great. 

My niece Kendall and I went to her very first swimming lesson. She did amazing and I was so proud I almost burst into tears while in the pool took her to the park to play as a reward.

The was a good amount of Hubster time.

 

There was fire pit time time with the Garcia side of the family.

During which I discovered my sister in law Alex has freaky insane amazing control of her toes and can do things like roast marshmallows with them.... 


Today ended with a pizza party to celebrate Memorial Day. This weekend was not the best diet wise, but I've already got my gym clothes set out for tomorrow morning.

4:45 AM is gonna show up sooner than I'd like, but I'll be ready! Bring it Monday TUESDAY!


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS