Finish the Sentence Linkup

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Today I am linking up with Jake and Holly for a fun little finish the sentence go 'round!

button


If I had one extra hour in the day... I’d like to say I’d do something productive, but I’m pretty sure I would happily sleep that hour away!

 I wish my name... was original. Jessica has to be the most popular girls name EVER. But, at least I can always find my name on those lovely personalized touristy key chains!

I think anything chevron is... amazeballs. I love it. I want to paint my house in pink and aqua chevron. Don’t think the landlord (or my hubby) would appreciate that.

My last nightmare... consisted of me trying to find someone. That’s about all I remember. But I woke up sweating and my body was all stressed. It must have been intense!

Sometimes... I wonder when I missed the class on how to be rich by doing nothing. I’d really love to know if the class is going to be rescheduled and if I can sign up pronto.

My last meal on earth would be... Cake. Cupcakes. Any combination of flour, sugar, egg, and frosting. A little chocolate wouldn’t bother me. And a venti raspberry mocha. How I miss those….

I would much rather...clean my house instead of going to the gym. Then I get lazy and don’t do either! 

Mayonnaise... is banned from the Garcia household. BANNED. Unless it’s on a fired egg sandwich with toasted bread. Then I’ll allow it.

10 years ago, I didn't think... 10 years would go by this fast. My 10 year high school reunion is Saturday…. That’s just scary. I also thought I’d be a mom by now.

Selfishly...I want someone at my beck and call to rub my feet. If I was rich, I would totally hire a 24 hour on call foot massager. I wouldn’t even care if they didn’t have a personal life…. I would pay them well though ;-)

My favorite show on TV right now... Big Brother. This season is extra trashy, which makes it highly entertaining for me!

And, George Zimmerman... is old news. I am getting so frustrated with all the coverage this is getting. It’s very sad that a child died. It always is. But can we take a look at ALL the children who are dying on a daily basis and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT? We should be using this awareness towards doing something about the violence so many children are involved in daily instead of focusing the coverage on Zimmerman and whether the jury made the wrong call or not. They made the call and that’s that. They don’t always get it right, but it’s time to MOVE ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS