The big 2-0

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I hit it! This morning my total tally weight loss on day 18 was a wonderful 20.2 lbs lost! I can actually say I am thrilled. I know it's a drop in the bucket compared to the 100 I would eventually like to lose but it's my first big milestone. With any other diet I've done I've quit by this point. Never have I made it 18 days on such a strict diet ( or even a relaxed diet for that matter) and not cheated at all. When I cook for other people ( mothers day or a dinner for others) I usually taste to make sure it has the right flavor but for 18 days I haven't even done that! I have cooked by smell and that's about it, not once sampling the meal.
I am really proud of myself and I can't wait to finish off these last 25 days and hopefully be 40 pounds lighter!

Yesterday's food
4oz chicken breast, sliced tomato, and apple for lunch
4oz lean 97% beef homemade patty and tomato for dinner
3+ liters of water through out the day, which I need more of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS