HCG; Week Two

Sunday, May 15, 2011

After today, I have completed week 2 on the HCG diet! I had a rough week and hit a substantial stall for a good part of the week. I do have to say even while I was stalling, I didn't cheat. Not one single time! It is much easier to stick to the restrictions when the weight is dropping at 2+ lbs a day, but I really overcame my worst day yet yesterday. I was moody, tired and just having a blah day and all I wanted was a pack of frosted zingers and a small bag of movie theater popcorn. All day long I craved it, badly. I made it through without those and stuck to it, and I was rewarded with a 1 lb weight loss this morning.

Today I discovered Shirataki Tofu noodles (which are allowed because they are basically nothing) and have had those with both meals today. YUM

In other news, Ricky has decided to join me on HCG. He has loaded the past two days and is currently preparing to start the VLCD (very low calorie diet) tomorrow.

Sorry this entry is so short, but In the next few days I will share some recipes I have found quite tasty, and HCG friendly, so stay tuned!

Here is to a fabulous upcoming week. This is the week I am going to up and over 20 lbs lost, I can feel it! 18 AND COUNTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS